Quality First! We always dedicated to strict quality control and thoughtful customer service.
Axial fans are very versatile, that is, the airflow in the same direction as the axis of the blades, such as electric fans, air conditioners, and external fans are fans which operate in axial flow. Believe to say that, everyone knows what an axial fan is.
Axial fans are also widely used in our lives. From the hand-held fans we often use in summer to the fire ventilation of factories, all axial fans are used.
One of the characteristics of the axial flow fan is that the air volume is large and the noise is lower than that of the centrifugal fan. It is called "axial flow" because the gas flows parallel to the fan axis. Axial fans are usually used on occasions with higher flow requirements and lower pressure requirements. The axial fan fixes the position and moves the air. The axial flow fan is mainly composed of the fan impeller and the casing. The structure is simple but the data requirements are very high.
In industry, axial flow fans are mainly fire-fighting ventilation.
Let's talk about the maintenance methods of industrial axial fans the way:
1. The use environment should be kept clean and tidy, the surface of the fan should be kept clean, there should be no debris at the air inlet and outlet, and the dust and other debris in the fan and pipeline should be cleaned regularly.
2. The fan can only be operated under normal conditions. At the same time, it is necessary to ensure that the capacity of the power supply facilities is sufficient, the voltage is stable, and defective operation is strictly prohibited. The power supply line must be a dedicated line and should not be used for long-term temporary power supply.
3. During the operation of the fan, it is found that the fan has an abnormal sound, the motor is severely heated, the shell is electrified, the switch is tripped, and it cannot be started. It should be shut down immediately for an inspection. In order to ensure safety, it is not allowed to perform maintenance while the fan is running. After the maintenance, a trial run should be carried out for about five minutes to confirm that there is no abnormal phenomenon before starting the operation.
4. Irregularly add or replace lubricating grease to the bearings according to the environmental conditions (motor closed bearings do not need to replace lubricating grease during the service life). In order to ensure good lubrication of the fan during operation, the number of refueling shall not be less than 1000 hours/ The bearings and motor bearings are sealed, and 1/3 of the inner and outer rings of the bearing are filled with zl-3 lithium-based lubricating grease; it is strictly forbidden to run out of oil.
5. The fan should be stored in a dry environment to prevent the motor from getting damp. When the fan is stored in the open air, there should be defensive measures. During storage and handling, the fan should be prevented from bumping to avoid damage to the fan.
Hangzhou Jinjiu Electric Co., Ltd. is not only an Axial Fan Manufacturer but also products such as External Rotor Axial Fan, welcome to visit our official website.