Quality First! We always dedicated to strict quality control and thoughtful customer service.
If the centrifugal fan is unbalanced in use, what kind of impact will it have on the centrifugal fan?
In fact, it can be well reflected in the process of use, such as the excessive grinding of the centrifugal fan caused by the imbalance problem and the increased noise of the centrifugal fan.
All of these have a great relationship with the use of centrifugal fans in unbalanced parts. Therefore, to solve the wear and noise of centrifugal fans, we must first solve the problem of unbalance.
So how to check whether the centrifugal fan is unbalanced?
There are many ways to detect imbalance.
In general, there are two directions to try:
1. Configure the correction in the opposite direction of the imbalance,
(1) Some users will achieve the balance of the centrifugal fan by welding. The plate-shaped welding piece used has a certain width and thickness, and the length depends on the size of the unbalance.
The general centrifugal fan impeller also adopts electric welding method to balance the weight.
(2) To balance the rotor of the small motor, the method of soldering is sometimes used. The weight of the solder lug is selected according to the size of the unbalanced amount during verification.
(3) Sometimes rivets are used as balance blocks. Compared with other methods such as soldering, this method can generally achieve accurate correction. This method can be used for blades, turbines, clutch friction plates, etc.
(4) Set screw holes at equal distances on the circumference of a certain radius of the rotor, and screw in screws of different lengths according to the size of the unbalance to correct.
These four methods all belong to the configuration correction in the opposite direction of the imbalance.
2. Go heavy in the unbalanced direction
The drill bit drills holes in the rotor to eliminate the imbalance. The principle of this method is very simple, and it is the same as calibrating a new air purifier and drilling holes.
It is hardly used in fine balancing. Rotors with smooth surfaces, such as vanes, pump impellers, centrifugal separator rotors, and drum equivalents, are generally calibrated by grinding.
Rotors with lugs or ribs of uniform thickness in the balance can be milled when corrections are made at the lugs.
These methods can help users to check the unbalance phenomenon of centrifugal fan, and finding a reasonable solution according to the cause of unbalance is a very effective method for users to solve the problem.
If the centrifugal fan runs unbalanced for a long time, it will cause irreversible damage to the centrifugal fan. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out maintenance in time.